The current development is very challenging for all of us. The new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is affecting our everyday lives to an unprecedented extent. Every hour new reports on the acute situation are coming in.
In order to support the speedy containment of the corona pandemic and to guarantee our guests, but also our staff, optimum protection, we have taken far-reaching measures to ensure that SMARTments business continues to operate as normally as possible.
We not only want to offer you general travel security, but also guarantee optimal booking flexibility - for we take the current situation very seriously and want to help and accommodate all our guests in the best possible way.
Here you will find all relevant and up-to-date information on the current situation.
By making an advance payment of 10% of the booking value, your booking is guaranteed. We do not want to give you any sleepless nights during this time. Stay flexible by booking with us until the day of your arrival!
I cannot or do not wish to travel. How can I cancel my booking?
A free cancellation of the reservation is possible until 3 p.m. on the day of arrival and you will be refunded your advance payment in full. In the event of later cancellation, the house reserves the right to debit 100% of the room rate from the credit card if the reservation is not re-rented.
*This offer is valid for stays up to and including 31.05.2020. Bookings with an arrival after 31.05.2020 for the year 2020 can be cancelled free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. Do you have any questions? Please contact us by e-mail or phone.
All our locations benefit from the same high standard.
- The cleaning of the apartments is carried out with breathing masks, gloves and a professional cleaning agent
- After the departure of a guest, the apartments are not used for at least 72 hours
- Public areas are intensively cleaned several times a day
- All surfaces that are often used (lift buttons, door blades, etc.) are regularly cleaned with disinfectant
- All staff members wear gloves
- Hand disinfection are available in the lobby
Despite the Corona crisis, all our properties are open and bookable starting from one night. If you need accommodation, you can always come and stay with us easily at any time!
We support the #HospitalityHeroes and make available to them our apartments. We are in dialogue with hospitals and cities.
The coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 demands a great deal from all of us. In order to protect the population from a rapid spread in the best possible way, large parts of public life have been suspended.
Naturally, the current situation also significantly affects the world of work.
- All those currently still working in the office must take very special precautions - such as keeping the right distance from work colleagues or thoroughly and frequently disinfecting used areas (workplace / door handles).
- All those are already working in the home office are facing completely different challenges: Lack of space (e.g.: no separate study), unsuitable working conditions (e.g.: no desk of one’s own), slow Internet (e.g.: long loading times), distractions or a noisy environment (e.g.: children / roommates) can severely disrupt the usual workflow.
Special situations call for special action: Therefore we offer our apartments from now on also as individual offices.
- Less contact with other guests
You share only a few common facilities and meet far smaller numbers of people.
- Your own kitchenette
You can cook in your own kitchen and avoid busy buffets or restaurants.
- Long-stay product
Your furniture and bedding were used by far fewer guests and cleaned more intensively.
You can clean your Serviced Apartment yourself at any time. For this purpose, our service rooms with cleaning agents are available on each floor.
- No fear of quarantine
You are less exposed to the risk of being quarantined. And if you are, then you can enjoy the comfort of a Design Serviced Apartment.
- Service made to measure
If you wish to have the surfaces in your apartment specially cleaned, we disinfect them. If you do not wish this, please let us know by email or telephone.
Please note: We are also bound by the requirements of the Federal Government, so that we will restrict our service if appropriate decrees are issued.
Disinfected surfaces at receptions, in lifts etc. were a matter of course for us before the corona crisis and will be intensified in the current situation.
We nevertheless reserve the right to close the lounges in our properties for your and our safety.
We already introduced the infection prevention measures on February 5, 2020 and are continuously adapting them to the current situation.
- Disinfectants can be provided in our facilities as needed and according to availability.
We ask for your understanding that delivery bottlenecks may occur, so that we cannot provide you with free disinfection every day.
- In addition to the cleaning that is already taking place regularly and very thoroughly: cleaning and disinfection of surfaces are carried out in public areas - including reception area, lifts, etc.
- To protect our staff, we have enabled as many colleagues as possible to work from home. Therefore, you may not always meet a personal representative on site.
3) Contact your doctor or health authority only by telephone
- Germany-wide number of Health Office
- Austria-wide number of Health Office
0800 555 621
4) Please follow the instructions!
5) Notify a SMARTments business representative
This way we can ensure the safety of all guests
|Hamburg Außenalster||11 a.m. to 3 p.m.*||0049 40 229 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|München Parkstadt Schwabing||10 a.m. to 2 p.m.*||0049 89 360 90 email@example.com|
|Berlin City-West||11 a.m. to 2 p.m.*||0049 30 526 73 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Berlin Karlshorst||11 a.m. to 3 p.m.*||0049 30 265 90 email@example.com|
|Berlin Prenzlauer Berg||3 p.m. to 7 p.m.*||0049 30 754 40 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Wien Hauptbahnhof||10 a.m. to 2 p.m.*||0043 1 890 80 email@example.com|