The current development is very challenging for all of us. The new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is affecting our everyday lives to an unprecedented extent. Every hour new reports on the acute situation are coming in.
In order to support the speedy containment of the corona pandemic and to guarantee our guests, but also our staff, optimum protection, we have taken far-reaching measures to ensure that SMARTments business continues to operate as normally as possible.
We not only want to offer you general travel security, but also guarantee optimal booking flexibility - for we take the current situation very seriously and want to help and accommodate all our guests in the best possible way.
Here you will find all relevant and up-to-date information on the current situation.
According to DEHOGA, the operation of accommodation facilities is currently permitted under certain conditions. However, the conditions differ from state to state (https://www.dehoga-corona.de/auflagen-praxishilfen/verordnungen-der-bundeslaender/, 29.11.2021).
We have summarized the most important information for a pleasant and smooth stay at SMARTments.
Here you can find our entry restrictions and quarantine regulations.
- Less contact with other guests
You share only a few common facilities and meet far smaller numbers of people.
- Your own kitchenette
You can cook in your own kitchen and avoid busy buffets or restaurants.
- Long-stay product
Your furniture and bedding were used by far fewer guests and cleaned more intensively.
You can clean your Serviced Apartment yourself at any time. For this purpose, our service rooms with cleaning agents are available on each floor.
- No fear of quarantine
You are less exposed to the risk of being quarantined. And if you are, then you can enjoy the comfort of a Design Serviced Apartment.
- Please note: We are also bound by the requirements of the Federal Government, so that we will restrict our service if appropriate decrees are issued.
Disinfected surfaces at receptions, in lifts etc. were a matter of course for us before the corona crisis and will be intensified in the current situation.
The lounges in our houses will remain open. Please observe the safety and hygiene regulations. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to close the lounges at any time for your and our safety.
By making an advance payment of 10%* of the booking value, your booking is guaranteed. We do not want to give you any sleepless nights during this time. Stay flexible by booking with us until the day of your arrival!
I cannot or do not wish to travel. How can I cancel my booking?
1) Short Stay - FREE cancellation: A free cancellation of the reservation is possible until 2pm. on the day of arrival and you will get 100% of your total amount back.In case of later cancellation, the house reserves the right to charge 100% of the accommodation price.
1) Short Stay - Non-Refundable: A free cancellation of the reservation is not possible. In case of non-arrival we will charge 100% of the full amount.
2) Medium Stay: Free cancellation is possible up to 2 days before arrival. In case of later cancellation the house reserves the right to retain the total amount of the first 7 nights.
In case of early departure, the following 7 nights will be charged from the date of cancellation.
Please note: If the stay is shorter than the minimum stay of 7 nights, an additional fee equal to the rate difference to Short Stay will follow for the actual period of stay.
3) Long Stay: Free cancellation is possible up to 7 days before arrival. In case of later cancellation the house reserves the right to retain the total amount of the first 14 nights. The remaining amount will be credited 100% if the payment has already been made. In case of early departure, the following 14 nights will be charged from the date of cancellation.
Please note: If the stay is shorter than the minimum stay of 29 nights, an additional fee equal to the rate difference to Medium Stay or Short Stay will follow for the actual period of stay.
Do you have any questions? Please contact us by e-mail or phone.
* The amount of the advance payment depends on the period of your stay. Please inform in time before your booking.
3) Contact your doctor or health authority only by telephone
- Germany-wide number of Health Office
- Austria-wide number of Health Office
0800 555 621
4) Please follow the instructions!
5) Notify a SMARTments business representative
This way we can ensure the safety of all guests
*During these reception hours, a staff member is available to answer your questions or respond to other concerns at the reception desk. Saturday and Sunday the reception is closed. By phone, you can reach our team Mon-Fri from 8 am. to 8:30 pm, Sat-Sun and bank holiday from 12:00 om - 8:30 pm. Outside these times, you will reach out emergency serviced under the same number.